94010 California, United States
Sound like the job for you?
In accordance with post orders and site access control policies, the Agent greets and processes all incoming employees, visitors, and vendors into the client's lobby. The Agent will provide concierge services and must be familiar with all aspects of the local community including geography, directions, and amenities in order to answer questions, resolve concerns, and provide alternative recommendations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Control access to the client's lobby through the admittance process;
- Screen visitors, vendors, and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
- Ensure every interaction (including first time visitors and returning long-term client employees) receive exceptional customer service through warm greetings, suitable recommendations, and improvised solutions, if needed.
- Enforce safety and security policies/procedures.
- Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, biological/chemical threats, workplace violence, fires, building evacuations, electrical power failures, activated alarms, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, suspicious activity, and all other emergencies.
- Deescalate tense situations through appropriate security measures and communication channels measures.
- Review CCTV footage, complete patrols, and review threat intelligence.
- Maintain logs, prepare incident reports, and communicate accordingly to client management, life and safety personnel and/or public safety authorities, as required.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate's degree preferred with two or more years of concierge-level security services experience. Current California Guard Card, Exposed Firearm Permit, and CCW are required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
- General: Law Enforcement Experience, Military Experience.
- Job Type: Full-Time.
- Permits & Licenses: CCW, Exposed Firearms Permit, Guard Card.