85225 Arizona, United States
Sound like the job for you?
Facility Security Agent
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Complete standard interior and exterior patrols including the inspection of each facility perimeter, enforcement of parking regulations, observance/documentation of suspicious activity, gate security and card reader functionality.
- Complete access control tasks including employee access control and entrance monitoring.
- Oversee security equipment including CCTV system review and monitoring.
- Maintain presence and interactions by responding to security-related questions, investigating suspicious activity, serving as the point of contact for law enforcement, fire or medical personnel and engagement with visitors, employees and customers to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement, military, and/or security experience. Arizona CCW is required.
- General: Law Enforcement Experience, Military Experience.
- Job Type: Part-Time.
- Languages: English.
- Permits & Licenses: CCW.