90017 California, United States
Sound like the job for you?
We are looking for unarmed guards to fill our multiple positions around Los Angeles County. We have multiple contracts that cover multiple locations throughout the city. The posts vary, but the job description for each is as follows:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- General: Law Enforcement Experience, Military Experience, Pacific West Academy Graduate, Reliable Transportation, U.S. Citizenship.
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time.
- Permits & Licenses: Guard Card.