HOW DOES GSO WORK VIDEO
Register yourself into GSO’s network database for employment opportunities. You can mark yourself available or unavailable for work, as well as have GSO keep track of your permits, licenses and certifications, sending you notices when expiration dates are getting near. Keep yourself updated, take advantage of on-line training and have prospective employers seek you out.
- Service is Free
- Be exposed only to targeted employers and professionals
- Be part of a professional network that that presents you in the most professional manner
- Have companies chase you and not the other way around
- Complete flexibility of the visibility of your profile and your availability status
- Receive free automated expiration reminders for all your permits, licenses and certifications
- Receive discounted offers for GSO online training and GSO store
GSO is your one-stop-shop for all your hiring needs. Once you sign up, you can search for candidates based on the criteria you are looking for. Once you find candidates that fit your needs, you can look at their profiles and watch video interviews so that you can find the perfect fit for your company. Weed out hundreds of resumes by doing custom searches for particular candidates at your fingertips. Create a wish list that sends an automatic availability email to potential candidates.
- Placing an ad is like a box of chocolates – you do not know what you’re going to get. Stop paying for ads that clog your company’s fax, phone and E-mails with candidates that aren’t a good fit
- Search through a pool of profiles, resumes and certifications of high quality candidates
- View video interviews for each candidate
- Pay a monthly fee for full access to all candidates and information with no quantity limitations
- Review and contact only the candidates that you feel are a good fit for the position you are trying to fill
- Create a “favorites” list from the pool of candidates, including an option to send an automated E-Mail to check availability of candidates or responses from candidates